1951 Jaguar C-Type Replica – SOLD
STK #: W6117
This Shell Valley Jaguar C-Type replica was purchased not as a kit car but as a completed vehicle. The C-Type was used as a show car by Shell Valley.
The owner drove the car for short time then contracted with Bennett Coachworks to have some upgrades performed. In the end there was quite a list of items that were upgraded. The list is as follows:
- Top end of Jaguar 4.2 DOHC engine and cylinder head rework.
- Set up jetting and final tuning of 3 – 40 mm Weber DCOE carburetors.
- Repair TV linkage, set up and adjustment of automatic transmission.
- Install pressure regulator to tone down 1-2 shift.
- Design and fabricate mounting for brake booster and master cylinder.
- Install high performance MP brake system with hubs, hoses, brackets, drilled and slotted rotors, calipers, booster and master cylinder.
- Installed VDO instruments.
- Coat exhaust system including manifolds with chrome ceramic finish.
- Fabricate mounts and install aluminum billet radiator, radiator reservoir and wiper reservoir.
- Fabricate and install new shifter brackets.
- Fabricate and install new emergency brake mount.
- Applied heat and noise attenuating materials through out body and cockpit.
- Installed Aldan coil over shocks for both front and rear suspension.
- Fabricate and installed complete fuel system.
- Installed Holley “Blue” fuel pump, low pressure regulator and 0-15 PSI fuel gauge.
- Installed Mallory Unilite electronic distributor.
- Fabricated and installed new heavy gauge steel floor and seat pan.
- Installed heavy duty seat belt mounting brackets.
- Installed racing lap and shoulder belts.
- Reinforced body at door mounts, latch pins, windshield to cowl interface, foot boxed, body mounting points, bonnet (hood) hinge pins and other body areas as needed.
Client Relationship Manager
Main (763) 222-2200
Cell (651) 246-7993
Fax (763) 222-2231
Toll Free (800) 328-8436