1971 Jaguar XKE 2+2: SOLD
This collectable Jaguar XKE 2+2 was traded into us by one of our treasured long term customers. We happened to have the right replacement at the right time.
Pampered and cared for and now having gone through our “Authorized Jaguar Service department” it’s ready for its next caretaker.
Some of the many recent upgrades and repairs:
· Valve job with new guides and head gaskets.
· Power steering rack rebuild.
· Front brake hose replacement.
· Replaced “O” rings for carburetor float bowl drains.
· Replaced engine oil pan gasket.
· Replaced choke cable.
· Replaced gasket, oil filter and bulbs.
· Replace cam coupler and gaskets.
· Refinish Paint.
· Rebuild clutch master cylinder.
· Replace carburetor insulator blocks.
· Rebuild transmission and replace synchros.
· Replace three coolant hoses.
· Replace A/C compressor “O” ring seal.
· Replace sway bar mounting bushings.
Client Relationship Manager
Main (763) 222-2220
Cell (651) 246-7993
Fax (763) 222-2231
Toll Free (800) 328-8436