1994 Land Rover Defender 90 SOLD
We traveled to Florida to see this ’94 in person because we couldn’t believe it was as good as the pictures. It is. In addition to the OEM hard top, the soft top and mounting hardware is included.
This D90 has been in the south its entire life and the rust-free frame shows that. No accidents, pampered and updated, this is a fine example of how to properly care for a Defender. The FACTORY A/C blows cold and was recently serviced and recharged.
Within the last 1,000 miles our Defender was treated to the following service:
– All New BF Goodrich A/T Off-road Tires
– Replaced LT77 transmission with rebuilt R380 Transmission
– Replaced Rear Main Seal
– Resealed the Transfer Box
– Replaced two engine mounts
– New Door Locks
– Rebuilt the Swivel Hub
– New Steel Locking Tuffy Box
– New Battery
– Rebuilt with new cushions Drivers and Passenger seats
– Replaced many hoses and put high-pressure hoses on the Oil Cooler
– New Exhaust
We travel around the country in search of the perfect examples of the Defender and we’re proud with this find. Call today to add this one to your fleet.
Client Relationship Manager
Main (763) 222-2200
Cell (651) 246-7993
Fax (763) 222-2231
Toll Free (800) 328-8436